Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

William Joseph Wader Bag

I recently had the pleasure of signing on with William Joseph as an Ambassador for their amazing fly fishing gear.  Throughout the rest of this year I will be posting some gear reviews of each thing I try out, along with some pictures of the gear in use.

I have only had the gear in my hands for a little over a week, but I already have a strong feel for one particular item...

William Joseph Wader Bag with W20 Boots for scale.  

The Wader Bag has revolutionized my fishing experience, both home and on the water... my wife even likes it!  First off this thing is just the right size.  If you are tired from a long day, or in a hurry, there is room in the main compartment to throw EVERYTHING you have, zip it up and head home to sort it out. The handle and shoulder strap make caring it from the car to your house a breeze.

Side pocket view.

Besides the main compartment, the pockets on this thing are something you need to experience for yourself.  Four main pockets surround the bag, each containing what seems like, a million others inside... and one major compartment in the bottom for your waders. You have your choice on organization, but whatever you choose it will hold all your accessories, fly boxes, and reels!  Previously I had my stuff in three different backpacks, a small duffle, and a cardboard box, this makes life easy.  


There is no loose fabric anywhere near the zippers so major snags do not happen.  The overall construction at first glance is durable and well though out, and at closer inspection you can tell this thing is built to last.  With this bag I went from the guy who always forgets something, to the one that has everything.  

In the car...

If you are interested you can read more about the William Joseph Wader Bag here.  If you want one you can click here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment