Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fishing with the Kids 6-15-10

Brian and I headed out for the day with our kids.  Somedays the kids like to play on the creek banks with bugs and sticks and other days they want to fish!  Today was a day they wanted to fish, and that was fine with us!

Brian and Ethan prepare to release a trout.  

Brian fighting one in. 

Spinner sighting! 

Maddie casting. 

Ethan casting. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of the kids casting....just imagine when they get older....how good will they be then?

    ReplyDelete