Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Utah Streamer Fishing 5/2/10

My first day fishing out west...  Beautiful scenery, good friends, big streamers, and even a few fish!

Wading across. 

Looking for trout food.   Angler:  Bryan Gregson

Utah Brown Trout.

Stripping line.

Casting streamers.   Angler: Corey Kruitbosch

Gliding Osprey.

5 comments:

  1. Somehow your trip out here became my best "trip" of the year. Great shots. The Osprey's a cool lookin bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawesome time Luke .. Thanks for makin time to fish while you were out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos....I only wish I could have made the trip with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the words!

    Brian next year you'll have to take your week off, and fly out with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to meet ya Luke.. great few days of fishing. Hope to see ya in the fall ; )

    BG

    ReplyDelete