Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hendrickson Hatch 4/18/10

Met up for an afternoon/evening of dry flying with Jessie Hollenbeck. We got to the river right on schedule with the Hendrickson duns, and took a few on top in the first few minutes. Got a surprise visit from another friend Ian Yorkston a little later, but unfortunately the wind picked up, and the temperature dropped fast. Spinners didn't show up like we hoped, but we still got a couple more takers throughout the evening.

Jessie letting one fly.

Female Hendrickson.

Nice brown at the end of the fight.

Boots in nice light.

Ian making a cast in the late light.



1 comment:

  1. I like that first shot of Jessie casting. Looks like he's confident in his casting, and I can just picture that cast landing right where he wants....instead of in a tree like I'd do!

    ReplyDelete