Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Giving the Tribs a Break 4/8/10

After a couple days of heavy rain I decided it would be better to head inland, and let the bigger lake tributaries settle out a little. The weather was forecasted to have cool temps and more rain, but it ended up being in the 60's and bright sun most of the day! I enjoyed the warm sunlight, and the fish enjoyed dining on a variety of tiny midge patterns...

Rainy start.

Nice brown finally giving up.

Proof of reproduction!

Nice one of the day.

Train motion.


No comments:

Post a Comment