Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brook Trout Trip 4/11/10

Went on a brook trout trip in Northern NY this weekend. The water was perfect, and the weather cooperated. All brookies caught on big dries and released...

Early start as usual, you know what they say...


Tool for the day.


Dry flies and native brook trout... perfect.


Even had a blue wing sighting.


Beautiful.

Stream side flower.

Nice fight and a big fly.

Brook trout fin.

Tail fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment