Thank you for viewing my work. This blog has been created to supplement my photography website, to give my clients quick samples from my latest adventures.

Feel free to click on the images below to get a better look, but please do not use any image without my written permission. If you like what you see I have an organized portfolio of all my quality fly fishing images found here.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Atlantic November 27, 2009

Windy and cold captured in this long exposure before the day begins.

Tying on with high hopes. Angler: Jessie Hollenbeck

Choosing a new bug, somethings gotta give. Angler: Jessie Hollenbeck

The one fish of the day, and it was worth the wait.

See my complete fly fishing portfolio here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is one hell of an old looking trout. Well weathered I guess. Great shot too.

    ReplyDelete